Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

my book


Today I got this book. It is called Ricky Ricotta's.And I like this book Because am so interested in it I read half of the book. And I saved the Other page for leader And after that I read the whole book.The Whole book is About the Little mouse's Birthday today and the parents are taking him to the museum But first they have to go pick up their little sister and then they're gonna go to the museum.Once they went into the museum and the dinosaur skeleton heads were gone.The mouse and the robot went to go find out who took the skeleton dinosaur Heads. The evil rabbit made the dinosaurs real and the robot had to fight the dinosaurs. The robot and dinosaurs were fighting for a long time. Then the robot one and then they took the dinosaur Heads back to the museum.And after that they had a good time
the end.
Image result for Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Jurassic Jackrabbits from Jupiter

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kohatu,
    I enjoyed reading what your wrote about this book - sounds like it could be abit scary at times.
    I also love your profile down the side - I am glad your are proud to he Maori and I wondered if you can speak Reo. Mine is not that great although I do try. Have you been to the pools in the holidays? I might see if I can score any freebies for you around swimming. I really look forward to seeing you when school goes back. Keep up the great work. You should be very proud.
    Cheers,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kohatu,

    It is so great to see you reading in the holidays, you are a star! That looks like a great book, did you know Dav Pilkey also writes Captain Underpants. I think those books are hilarious! Have you read them before?

    ReplyDelete