Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Spider-Man and Juggernaut.

Once Upon a Time with two people.And they were gonna have a fight In New York And the people fighting was Spider-Man and Juggernaut.Spider-Man tied to get juggernaut out of New York But Juggernaut is too tough.Spiderman Webs are to weak for juggernaut to go on the floor And. Spider-Man is just making juggernaut angry Spider-Man uses some guns and juggernaut helmet broke.And everybody in New York Runaway And then juggernaut smash Spider-Man in the head with a glass.And rocks.Install juggernaut got away.Image result for juggernaut vs Spiderman

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kohatu I’m Boston again and I’m a year 6 student in Paihia School. I really liked you story about spider-man and juggernaut it was really creative and cool. I remember when I watched the spider-man movie I really liked it. Maybe you could check that your sentence makes sense and fix up your spelling. If spiderman and juggernaut were in a real fight and juggernaut didn’t run who would win?

    ReplyDelete